We recommend that every residential student bring items needed to assemble a Go Bag in the event you need to go into a quarantine/isolation room. You should consider what you might need if you’re out of your room for several days.
Suggested items include:
- Personal medications
- Fever-reducing medication such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen.
- Towels, bed linens, blanket, pillow
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Several masks
- Refillable water bottle
- Snacks, tea, powdered drink packets
- Changes of comfy clothing for multiple days
- Slippers or socks
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, deodorant, contact lenses, contact solution, shampoo and conditioner, body wash or soap, brush/comb, ponytail holders, feminine products, etc.)
- Entertainment items—books, puzzle, etc.
- Computer and power cord
- Cell phone and charger
- Items for class: books, pens, highlighters, etc.
- I.D. and your insurance information
- Bag/bags to pack with
You will be provided:
- Meals/snacks daily
- Access to microwave/ fridge
- Trash bags/paper towels
- Dish soap