Protect the Hive: COVID-19 Planning and Resources
Campus Guidelines and Restrictions
- Considering national health trends and the latest public health guidance, out of an abundance of caution, Kalamazoo College shifted to a fully virtual format for fall term and residence halls are not open.
- Our intention for winter term is to resume some in-person coursework and open residence halls to those students who were originally placed for fall. Please note that we are continuing to carefully monitor public health data and will remain flexible to adjust plans if conditions significantly change.
- Update to face covering policy: Based on CDC guidance, a face shield may only be worn when used in conjunction with a face mask. Please reference the College’s Preparedness and Response Plan.
- See the Human Resources, COVID-19 Employee page for additional information such as COVID planning, returning to work, and additional resources, and frequently asked questions.
Campus Contact Information
- Find contact information, hours, and services for each College department
Public Health Information
- Get the Facts About Coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Kalamazoo County Department of Health and Human Services
Messages to the Kalamazoo College Community
Please continue to send your questions to email@example.com, and they will be answered as soon as possible.