Protect the Hive: COVID-19 Planning and Resources
Campus Guidelines and Restrictions
Health and Safety
- 2021 Homecoming and Reunions: All age-eligible alumni and guests are required to be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival. Click here for details.
- Protect the Hive: Fall 2021 Health Protocols
- You can find the latest guidance on health protocols for residential living on the COVID-19 Policies and Guidance for Residential Living page.
- Kalamazoo College is requiring all employees, students and visitors to wear face coverings while indoors in shared spaces, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated, those who are feeling ill and those who may feel more comfortable doing so are strongly encouraged to mask outdoors, as well.
- Fall 2021: All classes have returned to an in-person format. While some professors may incorporate virtual learning components into their classes, students should not expect to attend their classes virtually or have access to recordings of classes.
- See the Human Resources, COVID-19 Employee page for additional information such as COVID planning, returning to work, and additional resources, and frequently asked questions.
Campus Contact Information
- Parents and Guardians: If you need to update your email address with the College, please use the Parent/Guardian Email Submission Form.
Public Health Information
- Get the Facts About Coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- About COVID-19 Vaccines from the CDC
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Kalamazoo County Department of Health and Human Services
Messages to the Kalamazoo College Community
Please continue to send your questions to email@example.com, and they will be answered as soon as possible.