Protect the Hive: COVID-19 Planning and Resources
Campus Guidelines and Restrictions
Health and Safety
- Based on the latest COVID-19 data and trends and considering the availability of COVID-19 treatment options, the College will no longer require COVID-19 vaccination for students, faculty and staff effective the start of spring term (March 27, 2023). All other COVID-19 health protocols remain in effect.
- We will continue to recommend masking when ill and as required by COVID-19 protocols, and we will continue to support community members who mask for any reason. Masks may still be required by faculty members or staff inside classroom spaces or in individual offices, or for gatherings.
- Protect the Hive: Spring 2023 Health Protocols.
- Fall 2023: All classes will continue to be in-person.
- See the Human Resources, COVID-19 Employee page for additional information such as COVID planning, returning to work, and additional resources, and frequently asked questions.
Campus Contact Information
- Parents and Guardians: If you need to update your email address with the College, please use the Parent/Guardian Email Submission Form.
Public Health Information
- Get the Facts About Coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- About COVID-19 Vaccines from the CDC
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Kalamazoo County Department of Health and Human Services
Messages to the Kalamazoo College Community
Please continue to send your questions to email@example.com, and they will be answered as soon as possible.