Protect the Hive: COVID-19 Planning and Resources
Campus Guidelines and Restrictions
Health and Safety
- Currently, visitors to Kalamazoo College who will spend more than 15 minutes on campus must provide proof of COVID vaccination including boosters, if eligible. The form to submit vaccination proof can be found at https://hr.kzoo.edu/visitor/. Vaccinations are not required for outdoor-only events.
- Kalamazoo College has a mask-optional policy and masks will not be required as a general rule inside College buildings. They may still be required by faculty members or staff inside classroom spaces or in individual offices, or for gatherings. We support those individuals who continue to mask up due to health conditions or other personal reasons and ask that you respond to masking requests with consideration and respect, and follow posted guidelines. Mask-wearing is expected whenever you are experiencing symptoms of any illness, have a positive COVID-19 test, are awaiting test results or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Protect the Hive: Spring 2022 Health Protocols and Commencement Weekend Protocols
- Spring 2022: All classes will continue to be in-person.
- See the Human Resources, COVID-19 Employee page for additional information such as COVID planning, returning to work, and additional resources, and frequently asked questions.
Campus Contact Information
- Parents and Guardians: If you need to update your email address with the College, please use the Parent/Guardian Email Submission Form.
Public Health Information
- Get the Facts About Coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- About COVID-19 Vaccines from the CDC
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Kalamazoo County Department of Health and Human Services
Messages to the Kalamazoo College Community
Please continue to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be answered as soon as possible.