COVID-19 and Fall Term Information
Campus Guidelines and Restrictions
- Considering national health trends and the latest public health guidance, out of an abundance of caution, Kalamazoo College is shifting to a fully virtual format for fall term and residence halls will not be open. More details will be available in the coming days. Read more.
- Update to face covering policy: Based on CDC guidance, a face shield may only be worn when used in conjunction with a face mask. Please reference the College’s Preparedness and Response Plan.
- See the Human Resources, COVID-19 Employee page for additional information such as COVID planning, returning to work, and additional resources, and frequently asked questions.
Public Health Information
- Get the Facts About Coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Kalamazoo County Department of Health and Human Services
Messages to the Kalamazoo College Community
Please continue to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be answered as soon as possible.