The Student Health Center will provide nasal swab PCR diagnostic tests for COVID-19 to students who are ill or are concerned they have been exposed. These highly accurate tests look for the virus’s genetic material. Please call 269.337.7200 to schedule. Your health insurance will be billed for the test. Test results will take 2-3 days.
If you are concerned about COVID-19, you can access COVID screening questions in your MyChart.
- MyChart Website: Under QUICK LINKS-COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker
- MyChart App: Symptom Checker
You can contact the Student Health Center by MyChart or phone for an appointment.
After the Student Health Center is closed, you can:
- For life-threatening emergencies, call 911.
- If you need to speak to a resident doctor on call at the Family Practice Clinic at WMed 24 hours a day, you can call 269.337.6500. Be sure to identify yourself as a Kalamazoo College student.
- Visit the State of Michigan website for a list of local COVID-testing locations.
- Visit the Student Health Center website for a list of medical transportation options.
If you need to quarantine or isolate, visit the Student Health Center isolation and quarantine plan for more information.